3 replies to this topic

#1 AlisGelida

AlisGelida
  • Members
  • Watching Gokukoku no brynhildr
  • Reading Pandora Hearts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

Buona Sera / Good Evening to all!

I come from Italy and I still don't know the reason that bring me here. I'm waiting for a game, Bounty Hounds Online, an RPGMMO that I liked soooooooooooooooooooooo much. So, meantime, I like to visit a lot of forums and blogs to chat and socialize with other people. Al the pizza and see you in 3ds ☺

- My name is Manfredi. If you want, call me Manfri.

Edit: now I remember. My favourite anime & manga story is Elementar Gerad :U ! I own all the manga and Flag Of Blue Sky mangas too :}

#2 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

So you imported all the Elementar Gerad manga or was it licensed in your country? I'm waiting for Blade and Soul for an American release but it looks like it'll still be a long wait.

We're not the most active forum, but thanks for joining. Any feedback you have is welcome and please do ask if you have any questions.

Welcome.

#3 AlisGelida

AlisGelida
  • Members
  • Watching Gokukoku no brynhildr
  • Reading Pandora Hearts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:00 AM

Elementar Gerad is lincensed in my country :)

Anyway for Blade and Soul you mean that <?

#4 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:11 PM

That's nice. The manga was licensed but then dropped by the publisher and never rescued. Nobody ever got to Flag of Blue Sky in a physical release. Only way to get either of them legally in the US is digitally on https://www.emanga.c...tail?itemid=737

And yeah, that Blade and Soul. I wish it wasn't GONZO that didn't adapt the anime. They make everything boobs and loli. The game also has better character designs.

Sorry for the error messages you see on the top of the forum. They will be fixed later this week.