Cheetos Crunchy
Sun Chips Original
Doritos Cool Ranch

And another bag of:
Pumpkin shaped chocolate covered pretzels
Clif Kid Zbar Cookies 'n Cream
Various Skittles varieties
and Halloween themed Black Forest gummies

I don't normally go out, but I'm hoping to be one of the better houses in the area. They're just the small bags and not anything larger. A lot of them are things I would have preferred from my times with trick or treating. Thoughts and criticism?

I never cared much for whatever those hard candies that had the strawberry wrapper and lack of flavor. I remember some houses gave large candy bars or dollar or so sized popcorn bags. One year small stuffed animals.

There's a local park that normally has a decent haunted house and another around the block with a few blocks to walk. Most memorable time was when I spoiled one of the people who was going to scare us, but he apparently needed a way to see where we are without looking around the corner.

Anyone else giving out candy or going out?

#2 EhNani

EhNani
  • Members
  • Watching Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Reading Nisekoi

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

I just bought a bag of Butterfingers. I hope kids show up at my house later than 2:30pm, as I will probably still be at work. Fucking politicians intruding upon the freedom of Halloween and our right as Americans to stick mickeys and razors in children's candies.