sailor moon momoiro clover z

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

Kodansha and Takeuchi made the announcement during a live event celebrating the 20th anniversary of the manga. Momoiro Clover Z sang the first Sailor Moon anime's theme song "Moonlight Densetsu" at the event via a live video feed from France, where they are guests of Japan Expo.

-Anime News Network: http://www.animenews...-in-summer-2013

July 6th 2012 JapanExpo for Sailor Moon's 20th Anniversary, opening song for new Sailor Moon anime coming in 2013 is " Z Otome Shinsou" - Z Girls War by Momoiro Clover Z Japan Expo First Live Performance.

-Youbube video description

Momoiro Clover Z will be doing much of the music for the new Sailor Moon 2013 anime. No official word yet on which song will be the opening and the theme for the new anime, but it could very well be the one above.

They sound terrible.

#2 EhNani

EhNani
  • Members
  • Watching Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Reading Nisekoi

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:23 AM

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this news.

But I also want to point out something far more important:

...I told you so.

#3 Raven

Raven
  • Members
  • Watching Macross Plus
  • Reading Battle Angel Alita

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:43 AM

So....when is this anime coming out? I loved the original Sailor Moon! I wonder if it will surpass the originals?!

I don't own the originals because they are so damn expensive though, sucks.

#4 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:24 AM

Aaaaand there's a trailer. It's to air in Japan July 5th, 2014. The new anime was already licensed by Viz Media. I remember the old one way back when it was on television and before I knew what anime was. I wanted more, but at the time I didn't know what the kind of animation was called.

Suppose to be closer to the manga in story I hear. I'm sure the animators are aware of the high expectations and interest from people of the west.