Internet Explorer 10 is out

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

Big HTML5 and modern behind the scenes features for displaying modern websites correctly. Video and download link bellow.
http://blogs.msdn.co...r-download.aspx

Now if you download it, you'll notice it's not normal with the navigation and menus. It's a preview with the very bare basics and with debug/report features. Not even a back button.

I could make a thread about it, but today on the same day Flock announces that it has discontinued its browser. They suggest you use either Chrome or Firefox.

#2 Raven

Raven
  • Members
  • Watching Macross Plus
  • Reading Battle Angel Alita

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:28 AM

I never saw a lot of room for Flock. Web devs swear by Firefox, MS tards stick to their shit IE browsers, and web savvy users are going with Chrome/Safari or Firefox 4.0.

Opera....eh, what Opera? Oh look at what I did there.

As for IE 10...does it suck?
I really don't want to download it right now. But from the patterns I see in MS browsers, it appears MS gives people the bare minimum to stfu and never really cares about innovation.

I really hope this damn browser doesn't give me headaches.

#3 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:49 PM

I don't know if IE10 sucks or not, as you're only able to see how it renders sites differently than other browsers and versions of IE. I heard one of the things they pointed out about Firefox not being able to do was a bug, which is dumb since they fix bugs with their more frequent updates.