New mouse.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

I'm a big Guild Wars player and I found out about this neat MMO designed mouse with two extra side buttons and a set of 1-12 buttons that you can program to whatever. That's 17 buttons altogether if you include where you normally click. I figured that the number buttons would be great for using skills easier, but the game I play has a bit of twitch play with mechanics like interrupts and things that need timing. Maybe it just needs some getting use to.

It called a Razor Naga and it also lights up around the numbers and scroll wheel. There's some super expensive version but it doesn't really seem to be any different except in drivers, shape, and maybe some internal design. So didn't get that one...maybe you can get it cheap somewhere but the standard price is pricy.

#2 Raven

Raven
  • Members
  • Watching Macross Plus
  • Reading Battle Angel Alita

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:26 AM

Razer DeathAdder

That is my mouse, also, go to amazon (it's cheaper there). I was using a cheap $10 logitech mouse, I brought myself a $44 DeathAdder and a $35 (aweosome razer mousepad). I don't regret the purchase. I have two controllable buttons on the side, I can switch my DPI settings on the fly. It's so great for gaming....invest in a razer mouse, I endorse this message.