amazon kurozakuro laon march story twin spica sgt. frog yakitate japan fables

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:28 PM

So it think this site has become my primary source of licensed manga. bookstores traditionally have since I could briefly flip through pages of something I never looked into reading before. They were also where I could get things and go, but now bookstores are either getting in less stuff or are going away. Even manga publishers say they're main profit is from online retail.

So with that said. Pre-ordered newly out or soon to be volumes of Laon, March Story, and Kurozakuro.

#2 EhNani

EhNani
  • Members
  • Watching Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Reading Nisekoi

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:40 AM

Funny, I just spent 303 dollars this week on Amazon. Ordered Sgt. Frog, Twin Spica, Yakitate Japan, Fables, etc.

#3 Raven

Raven
  • Members
  • Watching Macross Plus
  • Reading Battle Angel Alita

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:34 PM

God damn Nani....and I thought I was an amazon whore. =P

I've easily spent a couple thousand on that website.

Amazon is a high quality market place though, and they even let you look into the pages of books before you buy. Still, I know how it is going into a book store. There is nothing like physically flipping through the pages and seeing the product then and there, but at least amazon gives a mirrored experience with great prices.

It's hard for book stores (movie stars too) in the recession and online services are just winning big.

#4 reddeath26

reddeath26
  • Members

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:50 AM

I find amazon to be a fairly good place to meet my masochistic needs. As I spend perhaps too much time reading book reviews which annoy me a lot. It can be a really good site for coming across new titles for potential reading. So it all balances out...well kind of.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, kurozakuro, laon, march story, twin spica, sgt. frog, yakitate japan, fables