Hourou Musuko licensed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

It is, it is. Hourou Musuko has been licenced by the Aoi Hana author will be published in English officially from Fantagraphics Books. Volume one is set to come out December 22 sadly and the English title will be Wandering Son. Amazon claims it's a hardcover, but whatever.

It's finally licensed.

Basically a life story with some gender confused kids, but this series isn't all that smutty or perverse as one may think. There's scanlations, but they never caught up I don't believe.

Anyway, hype! Excitement! Ask some questions or try it for yourself!

#2 EhNani

EhNani
  • Members
  • Watching Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Reading Nisekoi

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:40 PM

Time to copy, paste and quote myself from some other site:

I like Shimura Takako. Seriously, I really do. She has nice ideas, and the artistic skills to exploit them. And yet, even with the odds against her, she somehow manages to come out with the world's most boring manga. How does she do it? It's gotta be magic.

#3 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:54 PM

I was not aware that this manga is being adapted to an anime by AIC and is airing on Fuji TV this January. Volume one's release date of Hourou Musuko as been made February instead of late this year.

#4 EhNani

EhNani
  • Members
  • Reading Nisekoi

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

Besides... shouldn't the official title be "Prodigal Son"? Like the Bible dude who thought he would be fine leaving his father's home, and ended up wasting his life away like a hippie? Silly publishers.

Crossdressing boys with questionable orientations isn't my thing. Unless he fucks something/someone.

#5 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:34 PM

Trailers for this anime are out. Looks very mellow and bright.

#6 EhNani

EhNani
  • Members
  • Reading Nisekoi

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:54 AM

Also known as the best 23 minutes of sleep you'll ever get.