Photo

Hey there!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shotgun

Shotgun
  • Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:38 PM

How's it going? I'm new here and I'm glad to be a part of this anime community!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

I just have a few suggestions

-You should decrease the amount of words in your board descriptions. I honestly think it is too in-depth and can confuse visitors and newcomers.

-I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that, but I would personally make the "A" and the "G" in the banner the same color. It looks quite odd as "A" is red and "G" is black.

-I would highly suggset lowering down the Flood Control to at max 5 seconds. I mean, it's not as if this forum is getting hundreds of posts every second.

-12,328 posts is very small for an anime forum, and considering there are over 800 members, I would have expected more. You should host some posting contests to get those members posting.

#2 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:41 PM

[b]1.[/b] I'll look into that.
[b]2.[/b] Hopefully we'll have a new layout later in the year.
[b]3.[/b] Flood control will be lowered, but it's set that way to annoy people who make cruddy posts and the fact that we lack staff.
[b]4.[/b] I've seen forums with less and they have more, but I haven't found out why. We've had contests, but they've all bombed.

Welcome and thanks to contributing.

#3 Fate

Fate
  • Members
  • Watching Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Reading Ga-Rei

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:32 PM

SHOTGUN!

Sorry, I just had to do that. Welcome to the forum, yo. Have fun around here, it's a pretty nice place. ;)

#4 Agamum

Agamum
  • Members
  • Watching Cowboy Bebop
  • Reading Bleach

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:58 AM

welcome to this place hope to see you around. If not there is something you should keep in mind.

Beware of Agamum The Strange

#5 Ginter

Ginter

Progress through Violence

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:40 AM

Welcome! Please feel free to browse and if you have any questions I would be more then happy to answer them for you.