Problems & Complaints

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 17 May 2006 - 02:00 AM

Post anything that you are annoyed, find wrong, bugs, problems with staff/members, and other complaints here.

#2 Jay

Jay

Foolish Jay

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 01:38 AM

i aint allowed to put on my 100x100 avatar :S

#3 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 20 May 2006 - 04:51 PM

Were they uploaded or by URL? There's set KB limit to avatars uploaded from your computer.

#4 Jay

Jay

Foolish Jay

• Members

Posted 21 May 2006 - 07:20 AM

it was by url from my photobucket, its something to do with the size limit i think :S

#5 Eternal Goddess

Eternal Goddess
  • Members

Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:50 PM

my avatar isnt showing up. it is uplaoded from my comp and under the size limit

#6 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:40 PM

I see a: I poke badgers with spoons avatar. Or is the one you want other then that not working? What's the file type? It'll say .gif or .jpg or something at the end.

#7 Eternal Goddess

Eternal Goddess
  • Members

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:28 PM

no thats the one i want... home come i cant see it?

#8 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 12 June 2006 - 11:15 PM

It might have something to you with your web browser or the site that is hosting it.

#9 ultimavirtues

ultimavirtues
  • Members

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:20 PM

The preview post button always makes things centered in the preview even though it shouldn't be and won't be when posted. Minor detail but it'd be nice if it were fixed. Thanks. :)

#10 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 03 July 2006 - 08:00 PM

That's the copyrighted skin doing that.

#11 hotspot

hotspot

Posting machine!

• Members
  • Watching Black Bullet

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:45 PM

I think its silly that you don't allow links in signatures, i mean no one hardly ever looks in profiles!

#12 animemeg

animemeg

Usagi

• Members
  • Watching GunXSword

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:40 PM

I think its silly that you don't allow links in signatures, i mean no one hardly ever looks in profiles!

Well if we let you link in sigs then this place would turn into one big ad....that is no bueno.
If people like what you have to say and want to know more about you they will eventually go to your profile. So worry more about being someone that contributes to the board and it will happen

#13 hotspot

hotspot

Posting machine!

• Members
  • Watching Black Bullet

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:03 PM

I dont think that is true.
(And it says only i have viewed my profile i am not that popular you now)

But also how come some people have links in their sigs when it isnt allowed, there are a few.

#14 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:26 PM

There's be a slight change in singature rules. Something will be done about those links.

#15 kakashi sensei

kakashi sensei
  • Members

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:24 AM

Complaint: You Nazi post. And as it is well within the parameters of this topic, I think I have the right to point that out. By the way while we are on the subject you spam and a forum admin should never break his/her own rules. Well I guess it's no secret now why 240 of 307 members have less than 10 post 120 those having 0. I was trying to be nice and help out but I guess that's not possible since you like controlling ever single thing a member does. {sigh}

#16 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:07 PM

You agreed to the forum rules before joining.
http://www.animegera...?showtopic=4257
The posting rules were only added recently. Eveyone already posting like such anyway. It's rare that anyone had to moderate.

I don't control people's posts. One to three word posts are useally spam.

#17 kakashi sensei

kakashi sensei
  • Members

Posted 10 June 2007 - 12:36 PM

I have'nt made any 1-3 word post. This whole being able to read into things or even count is a big hurdle for you isn't it? You've done to at least 2 of my post that I know of so don't give that crap about not trying to control posting. Also you're rules on " adding content to post" is the most hypocritical off the wall bulshit I have ever seen in my entire life. It doesn't even explain wtf content means. Here's a wild idea use your brain and add content to your rules so people know what the hell you mean, by definition one character is content. Oh sorry it says explain why I'l critique that you should only have to explain when it is NOT plainly obvious why see starcraft 2 thread. Ask questions again this is superconditional and need not be done all the time. Give information see "add content" give more information on what this means. Share your views hey I agree on this meh not realy it is situation dependent as well would you have to share your views to welcome a member? or respond to a general question? {sighs again}

#18 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:25 PM

You did make a one word post. It was in the web browser thread. I didn't control any content outside of that.

Explain why, ask questions, give information, and share your views.

What makes you think that means you have to do each of those in every post? It's examples for:

Please give good content

You can point out things about the rules, but you're going to have to stop with the insults. It doesn't help your view and complaint.

#19 kakashi sensei

kakashi sensei
  • Members

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:29 PM

Oh no my friend those aren't insults just a few friendly jabs and the normal manner in which I debate/discuss things but I'll stop =)

#20 Shian Kiri

Shian Kiri
  • Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:46 AM

Can you change your display name? I've been looking around the forums for a thread and my profile for such.