Thread of 100 Moments

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:23 PM

The idea of this thread is to collect moments in your life or moments that could be possible. The have to be realistic if you're making one up. It can be one from the past or recently. Recent moments are fresh in your head.

I'll start with one that I've shared with in a past thread, likely because it was the most interesting.

So a few years ago during summer, I was with an older relative of mine who I loved greatly. After going to the bank, we went to the police station to settle a silly little ticket. Little did we know we were followed by a group of people who robbed us inside the police lobby. Yes. Hands in our pockets and everything inside a police station. When we tried to explain the event to the officiers, they brushed it off as something that can't happen.

#2 Agamum

Agamum
  • Members
  • Watching Cowboy Bebop
  • Reading Bleach

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:16 PM

For many years ever sense I got my first bike at the young age of ten years old I was hooked on the sport. Never seemed to go anywhere that I wasn't tearing around on my single speed twenty incher with shocks. Anyway several years went by and I got older so for my birthday my parents bought me a brand new Pacific from Target. Well I drove that bike into the ground for many years wearing out just about every part on the thing till it was finally time to get a new one. So have been working at this factory for a few months I went down to the same target I got my last bike so many years back. I brought the thing home and couldn't wait to ride around on it so I did. Everything was fine for the first day the thing seemed to be geared a little higher then I would have liked but thats normal. So I was out at a friends house tearing around then I shifted into high gear and everything kind of went down hill from there and quick. The chain jumped off the top rung and the entire back gear section locked up. I went flying over the handlebars into the cement street in about one second. When I got up there was quite a bit of blood dripping from my chin. It took me a while to get the thing to stop bleeding using a cold wash cloth and a few butterfly bandages. So I went to the hospital to get my chin looked at and the doctor said it looked like something that would happen to a professional hockey player. After they shot my chin full of pain killers and sewed the thing up they walked out telling me I had 13 stitches in my chin.

But this wasn't the worst part

I took the bike back to the target and demanded a full refund on the thing telling them it was defective. They where rather shocked to say the least and got the manager herself to give me a refund. I was out driving around a few weeks later with my cousin getting a cd and remembered there was a second bike just like the one I had got hurt on. Sense he hadn't seen the thing before it was totaled I brought him back there only to find two bikes the same model.

The one that was brand new and the one that was all scratched up with a different seat and my blood still on it.

#3 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

A work truck lost its ladder today late in the day while dark. It's one of those trucks with the normal front and the boxy box back for work stuff. The street was a four lanes with two each way in a neighborhood area. I was able to avoid it by going left as I was in the left lane, but the SUV car that was in front of me and behind the truck didn't. The SUV in front of me ran into the fallen ladder and shattered a couple pieces off. It then had to pull over from a flat and the truck later turned around to get the ladder. I'm pro driver, see?

One that happened months ago was a motorcycle rider who lost control. I was at a lightless stop where cars from the opposite direction would turn into a freeway entrance front of me and cars in the next lane. Well...the guy was turning and lost control and was going slow enough to jump off. The motorcycle then zipped by without a rider right in front of me and kept going for quite a bit. Poor guy was chasing after it.

#4 EhNani

EhNani
  • Members
  • Watching Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Reading Nisekoi

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:07 PM

Since everyone's coming clean about bad things... back when I was 15 or 16, my friend invited me along on a family trip to Palm Springs. We were staying at some motel with cable, so I figured it would be a good opportunity to watch some Iron Chef on the Food Network. Unfortunately, he would drag me out to the hot springs and the pool where I, who can't swim, would be the butt of his little pranks. He would drag me down under into the deep end and jab his fingers into my rib to try to make me drown. In any case, around 9:00pm, we came back to our room to enjoy the instant noodles his parents were making. I snuck into the bathroom to take a piss and while I was doing so I noticed his little sister's bathing suit hanging over the curtains of the bathtub/shower. It seemed pretty clear that she had left it there after having taken her shower. I couldn't resist and hoping nobody was outside, I pulled it down and sniffed the crotch area where I hoped it still held remnants of her scent. I even stuck out a tongue and tasted it, though all I could make out was chlorinated pool water. The bathroom door lock was broken, so I knew if I was going to do anything I would have to do it quickly. I wrapped the bathing suit around my small prick and started moving up and down the stalk, all the while my heart beat kept rising in tempo from the fear and excitement. I could nearly feel my chest ripping apart from the pressure. My head grew light and I nearly passed out, but I heard them talking amongst themselves outside and forced myself to continue to the end. I felt the oncoming surge and quickly loosened the bathing suit's hold and let squirt a surprisingly small amount of semen. I guess the pressure made my cock constrict too tightly to get a normal flow... but I had no time to waste, I quickly folded the bathing suit over the shower curtains and flushed the toilet with my unborn children and zipped up. If my "friend" happens to read this one day, "Serves you right."

#5 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:59 PM

I was in a 7-Eleven very late at night and there was already someone ahead of me while I picked my fast purchase. He was a somewhat elderly African American who had a black coat and a large bag with a strap around his neck 'n shoulder area. Clearly the guy was homeless and 7-Eleven stores aren't cheap. Their prices are fine for a couple items but you'd be spending quite a lot more than you should if you're going there for grocery shopping. So the poor guy tells the cashier repeatedly to "double bag" and "double bag man" when he's asked to pay. The store gathered more customers as he held up the lone cashier and one of them was a well dress guy in a tan suit, so the poor guy kept "boss over there is going to pay" and such while pointing to him. Cashier gets fed up and tried to take away the bags, but not before the poor guy tries to walk out with one only to be caught by the 7-Eleven guy and brought back in to return the bag. He's then finally pulled physically out just as he was pulled back in by his coat and was still hanging around outside in front of the place saying junk as I left.

I remembered he had ice cream, bananas, and at least a three bags worth of stuff.

#6 Raven

Raven
  • Members
  • Watching Macross Plus
  • Reading Battle Angel Alita

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

When I was a wee lad, I would piss in my mom's closet. Dunno why....felt so good...and naughty. :P

There are also these awkward moments where I'll do a retarded ass wave to a woman and get this crazy stare. So painful even a mother can't take it.

#7 EhNani

EhNani
  • Members
  • Watching Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Reading Nisekoi

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

Okay, here's a chapter of my high school life.

There once was a girl who I got along with very well. We met each other in a club for nerds and I thought she was rather cute. By many other's standards she was probably unacceptable, so I never understood what I saw in her. Anyways, I even gave her Valentine's Day chocolate, so that should have been a big tip-off to her that I was interested. But unfortunately the bitch never got the message and kept trying to preserve this facade of friendship we had. After about a year of that bullshit I decided I had enough and during an online chat out I just said, "Okay, how about you cut to the chase and let me touch your breasts." She blocked me and we never talked again.

Now, the moral to this story is simple: girls are fickle little twats.