Photo

Code Geass recommendations

Best Answer Jura, 02 June 2012 - 04:58 AM

I found it hard to get into Code Geass with the goofy CLAMP characters.

I'm sure Kino's Journey is something you heard for being thought-provoking, but there's also Kaiba. It's about memories and how an advanced society treats them. They don't have the whole getting over difficulties and growing from it thing, though. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 StealthyWings

StealthyWings
  • Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

Although I don't like much about Code Geass since there are unnecessarily over fan service contained along with the storyline. I had to admit the last scene was incredibly awesome. I've just watched this scene again.

Other than that, I like thought-provoking anime where a protagonist tries to get over his/her difficulties then grown from it.

#2 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:58 AM   Best Answer

I found it hard to get into Code Geass with the goofy CLAMP characters.

I'm sure Kino's Journey is something you heard for being thought-provoking, but there's also Kaiba. It's about memories and how an advanced society treats them. They don't have the whole getting over difficulties and growing from it thing, though.

#3 StealthyWings

StealthyWings
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:30 PM

Thanks for your recommended anime, Jura. Kino's Journey sounds interesting! I will watch it some time.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Code Geass either. It's a long story but I found it a little boring while watching R1 in Japanese. So I tried to watch English dub in R2 in order to encourage me to watch til the end.