yotsuba&! anime chart

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:07 PM

I came across a very recent entry on a blog I sometimes visit about a fake image of Sunrise producing an anime adaptation of the Yotsuba&! manga. Not sure where the source (other than the image format being from a blog called Chartfag) is or what their intentions are, but it's likely fake. However, I remember people saying things weren't announced when they were because they weren't announced on the well known anime news sites like Anime News Network. The image says that'll be for October 2010 this year, but here's the image bellow.

Posted Image

Idlechan has a fairly loyal and semi-active /azu/ board, but found nothing.

Posted Image

A nice imitation that may stir some fans.

#2 EhNani

EhNani
  • Members
  • Watching Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Reading Nisekoi

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:16 AM

Good riddance. I hate that little retard. The only time I liked her was when she was being fed extacy and heroine, and being prostituted out for her gaijin lovers. DA HOOTCH makes truth.

Good riddance. I hate that little retard. The only time I liked her was when she was being fed extacy and heroine, and being prostituted out for her gaijin lovers. DA HOOTCH makes truth.

#3 Jura

Jura

100% Cacao

• Administrator

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:54 PM

Bellow is a fairly recent season chart, but in Japanese. And yep, that's the new Pokemon series. It has a female lead, titled Pokemon: Best Wishes, and has a 30 second teaser trailer.
Posted Image

#4 EhNani

EhNani
  • Members
  • Watching Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Reading Nisekoi

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

FUCK YOTSUBA!

YAY SOREMACHI!!!!!!!111

#5 Raven

Raven
  • Members
  • Watching Macross Plus
  • Reading Battle Angel Alita

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:09 PM

That actually upsets me....I loved Azumanga Daioh. I was hoping to see this manga get animated...it'd be better than half the shit I've seen this season. Oh well, only the future will tell.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yotsuba&!, anime chart